Wednesday, July 9, 2008

a quick blog

The past couple of days everything has been going perfectly! I won a few blog contest that I am so excited about! I got famous people's autographs and just about everything has gone well.Today, I woke up unhappy and things seem off and I feel angry. I have had nothing bad happen to me today but I still don't feel at peace. Oh well, I guess I have some crazy pregnancy hormones!
Tomorrow I get to go get another Ultra Sound done and I am totally excited to see my little Jack again! I love getting a glimpse at him,it's like Christmas!!!!!I will put up my ultra sound picture when I get them.

4 comments:

Ally Jay said...

Those blasted hormones have a lot to answer for.

K.C. said...

Just popping in and wishing the best for you! Yes, I agree, those hormones will play havoc with all of your sweet emotions.. Good luck.. Kayce

Sarah Mae said...

Can't wait to see the pics!

I am newly prego and feeling the hormones as well!

Judy Hartman said...

Hi Rachel,
Hope the rest of your day went better. Thanks for visiting my blog - sorry you didn't win my giveaway.
Take care,
Judy