Tuesday, December 9, 2008

My husband is a great Dad.


I do not tell Richard often enough that he is a stand up kind of guy and a wonderful father.
He is a wonderful person too.
Never in my life have I ever met a man that is as nice as he is.He is never mean,never acts all tough and old fashioned.
I really like my Richard.
Richard gets up at night with the baby,he changes diapers all throughout most days,If Jack gets shots I can see Richard getting upset while he stands in the back ground.
My Richard is a talented singer and musician.He can play any instrument and write songs all day.
He never complains,is always faithful,will not argue with anyone and he is good to his parents!
I can't tell you how wonderful he is,I could go on forever.He is just one of the best things that has ever happened to me.

2 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

That's so awesome!!!

JaMean said...

So cute! Cute and functional! What a combo...Does he have any single brothers?? I got a sister who needs a good man...